Random Thought About the Movie 2012

There was a couple of moments in the movie 2012 that made me think. I've seen the movie a few times now and the graphics still amaze me. I know that Hollywood takes those disasters movies to another level with 500 foot tidal waves and super volcanoes but it doesn't mean that those things cant happen. With everything going to shit in the movie, I asked myself is "what would I do in that situation?"



If you were to come out of your house and see chaos everywhere you look or if you turn around and see this 500 foot tidal wave throwing a Navy aircraft carrier at you, what would you do? I know by nature we have the instinct to protect ourselves when our lives are threaten but when you have something coming at you that makes you just say "ah shit" what can you really do but hope it doesn't hurt to much.

This was just something that popped into my mind as I was watching that movie. I hope that we do not have a future that is similar to the movie but just in case we better start building our arks now.

(Photo found at the New York Times)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template