If San Diego St beats UConn, Is It A Upset?

Provided by Aztec Sports Travel

Since my Bruins are out of the tournament I have to root for a new team. Since I'm from So Cal I feel obligated to root on San Diego St. San Diego St has always been a favorite of mine and it has been exciting to see them do so well this year. After looking at a preview of the upcoming game with the third seeded UConn I was asking myself if San Diego St does win tonight, is it considered an upset? Tonight is the school's most important game ever. This is really consider uncharted waters for this school and team  unlike UConn who has a great history of tournament play and one of the best coaches in the nation. Consider the fact that San Diego St is seeded number 2 in that bracket, they were ranked in the top 5 for most of the year and have one of the most well rounded team in the nation that they should be a favored to win not only tonight but the whole thing. 

What do you think? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template