Grip's Diet Update

The last time I gave a update I was still employed. At that time I was 332 and I will admit that I hit a wall that became a mountain. When I got laid off two weeks ago there was a piece of me that was depressed. Things had just started to go my way and then this happen. With that I basically said screw it with the diet. I was not watching what I was eating. Anytime I went out to eat, my favorite thing to say was "And then." So with that I balloon back to 336.

After a good talk with my best bud Husky, I have finally realize that this is a time for change. I time to change the bad habits I have and being lazy is number one on that list. This was something that I never really thought was a huge problem but I can see how it effects everything I do including this diet. So with the process of changing my habits comes a new ffocus. I have gone to the gym the last 3 days and I have gotten my weight down to 331. I feel great and I have a new outlook on this time of my life. So lets see where this roller coaster ride goes now. Hopefully I will be in the 320's by my next update.

Thanks for reading,

Deuces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template