Thinking out loud: Women Basketball Selection Show

I just noticed on ESPN that the Women's NCAA basketball selection show is going on at this very moment. Everyone that I know knew that yesterday was the Men's selection show but I doubt they knew about the women's show.

In my opinion the women's game is tough to watch since I am so used to the men's version but it does kinda suck that any news on their game will never get the recognition that it deserves. They have just as many starts and great coaches as the men's side. As I see it until they can fly in the air like Lebron James they will always be a second thought when it comes to basketball. Then again I really wouldn't want to see a female version of Lebron James. Can someone say Fugly? 

It was just a thought that climbed into my head. Hopefully things will change for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template