The Write Guyz have arrived

The wait is over and the time is now! With a lot of hard work put in by my friends and I, we are launching The Write Guyz website. I am really excited about this. Being able to see the finish product come together is great. I will be the first to admit that I had times where I did not see this project coming together but we stayed on the roller coster ride to the end and here it is. With out the other members of my team, none of this would of happen so I will take this time to say thanks to everyone who supported us on this. Also I big thumbs up to Husky, Chubb, and Jimmy for all the time and effort you guys put in.

As for our website, we offer a multi-entertainment website that will include things such as gadgets, sports, food, and just good time fun. Check out all the sites including our own personal pages where you can read different postings from each of us. Please leave any comments that you might have. It does not matter if it is negative or positve. With our your feedback, we can not improved our weakness.

I hope you enjoy everything we will bring out.

Thanks for coming by,

Grip

Visit The Write Guyz at www.thewriteguyz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template