The Diet Update

Well hello there! Its me again with a diet update. I hate to say it but I hit the dreaded diet wall this last couple of days. I decided to have my cheat day this past Friday and it ended up being a couple of cheat days! Not Good. For this let down I am sad to say that I have gain weight. In my last post I was down to 328. I sadly report that I am at 332.


Looking back at everything, I figured that the main reason I had this let down was the fact that I had not gone to the market to get food. There was nothing in the fridge to eat. Therefor I was eating out these last few days. One fast food meal lead to another. When I got on the scale today I was so upset at myself for allowing this to happen.

I know that everyone has their time when they lose focus on a goal or maybe just take a break from things but at the end of it we all have to face the outcome of your actions. So I will get back on track starting tomorrow to get my fat ass back into shape.

Update to come later this week.

Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template