Its used but its new to me!

(photo provided by www.leasetrader.com)
What's going on people. Things are are going well for me especially in the last couple of days. The reason for my happiness is that I was able to finally accomplish something that I have talked about for quite some time. I finally got a new car! Now its not a brand new car but it's new to me. I have been driving the same truck for almost ten years. So in that time frame I haven't had to deal with having a car payment for a long time which I loved but the urge for driving something new was becoming overwhelming.

With the fact that my credit is not the best and getting financed was an obstacle that I have dealt with a couple of times. I was able to find a car that I liked for the price that I figured I could handle. I ended up getting a used Mitsubishi Eclipse. It had all the features that I wanted in a car plus it's black with black interior which I love. Some people that I know were surprise that I went for that car which I have to admit I surprised myself. Something about the style of the car has always caught my eye.


The best thing about the car is the feeling that you get with getting a new car. I don't know how to describe it. You just feel good about yourself and it can have an effect on you in your life. You may start to think that life is a lot better now, work doesn't suck so much, or you find that you have a extra pip in your step. It's amazing feeling! Maybe that's why it takes like two or three hours to go through the whole process of being at the dealership, you have to earn that feeling.


Well that's a little update on my new and exciting life now. LOL! I'll catch you guys later


P.S. My weight is down to 331. Life is pretty cool right now.


Deuces

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like a nice car!! Congrats Grip on your new car nd your continued weight loss!!

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template