Grip's Diet Update

Here we go with another update to this diet. Well this past week was the week from hell. I was sick all week with the worst flu that I have ever experience. It was so bad that when I tried to go back to work this past Wednesday, they sent me home. So I was a zombie for a whole week. I didn't do anything but sleep. With the flu, it really threw me off my diet so I wasn't hungry at all and it was tough at times to eat especially with a soar throat. 

Currently I am at 335 and looking really forward to this week. Now that I am back from the dead, I feel more motivated to hit the gym. Especially after watching the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl brought back some great memories of playing football in high school. I can remember all the practices and games. I don't want to get into my Al Bundy days to bad but those same memories brought up some questions. I started wondering if I could do those same things now in my current condition. That is a big NO. So that is why the next couple of updates will have some gym stories in them. See you then.


Deuces,
Grip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template