Diet Update

Hey what up people! Another week has past and time to check in on the diet. Everything is going great. I have yet to hit the "wall" on this diet. I am down to 328. To be back in the 320's in something I didn't think was possible again.

 What really has been working for me is the fact that I have completely change my eating habits. I have completely eliminated eating late or late night snacking. I been really trying to eat breakfast so that my lunch and dinners are not heavy meals. Also snacking on a apple or orange between meals have really allowed me to eat so much less at lunch and dinner. Sometimes I just eat a apple for dinner simply because I am not hungry. Also I am a fish now as I drink so much water during the day. I feel like I am drinking close to 2 gallons of water a day. Maybe I'm wrong on the amount but it feels like that.

I will keep you guys informed on my progress as we go on here.

Take care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template