The Diet Update

Whats up peeps? Wanted to update you guys on the diet. I am down to 335 which I feel I can smile about. This past weekend was a little rough as I went out the the fellas to a local bar, threw a few back and got me a big ass burger. I must say that the burger was the best thing I have ever tasted. Back to my weekend, my Sunday was totally different as I woke up sick as a dog. My body was hurting, feeling hot but at the same time feeling chills. UGH! So that really through off my game. I wasn't really concern with what I was eating. I just wanted to get something into my stomach. As they say "starve a cold, feed a fever."


I was thinking though that even though I have not lost a lot of weight, I still lost weight and that is with no exercise at all. I really just focused on changing my eating habits. I no longer eat late at night. I'm not craving soda like I used to. I'm really proud of myself for losing some weight without the exercise. Which takes me to stage two.

Stage two will include a exercise program to go along with my new eating habits. Not looking forward to the exercise but at the same time it gets me excited to see what the results will be. I'll be giving an update after my first workout to see how it went.

Deuces!

Grip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template