Google Me Bitch!!!

"Google Me Bitch! Google me! You might want to look me up sometime Barbara!" This is a famous quote from the movie Four Christmases that might get more popular. It is rumored that Google will be getting into the social networking scene with their version of Facebook. It is unclear what exactly you will be able to do with "Google me" that will draw people but it is speculated that it will have something to do with "Google Buzz" and Google profiles.

Could this be an attempt to get back at Facebook by Google? Facebook is also trying to get their foot into the search engine game by creating their own search system. Many in the industry expect an interesting battle between these two companies. The real question that I kept thinking is "Do we really need another social networking site? I got tired of Myspace pretty quick, I barely keep up with my Facebook page, and still don't get Twitter. So now there gonna add "Google Me" to my complicated life?

Do you think this "Google Me" will catch on or is this just something that will start off fast but die out just as fast?

For more info on the Google Me rumor - http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2365734,00.asp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

THE WRITE GUYZ

Videos

.

Grip Johnson Sized Up Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template